Just a quick post after a very busy village weekend:
* a party at the Munchkins at which, consumed by alcohol, I ended up inviting everyone for a long weekend in Las Vegas the year after next
* hangover Saturday
* Christmas tree erecting in the village square
* supper at our house for six with someone else doing the cooking
* chief cook and bottle washer at Mrs Bancroft's light bites and nibbles open house yesterday
* cooking roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic for assorted waifs and strays last night
This morning I discover the dogs have fox mange and the Christmas tree lights outside our house have been on the random flashing setting all through the night. Classy.
That's about it.
Love Maddie x
We've just had a photo session, Mr Grigg and me, here in the kitchen. It's usually me behind the camera - I've never been much...
There were gasps as the verdict was announced. Surely not? And then the programme went on, with twists and turns, including the unexpect...
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I was a child in a meadow with a woodland circle of beech trees around me. And there was clover growing i...
It's Broadchurch tonight. It's funny to see our Dorset coastline in all its glory. Week after week after week. Those cliffs a...
Once upon a time, when I was fit, I cycled up to the most wonderful place on earth. It's in West Dorset and, when you get to the to...