Just a quick post after a very busy village weekend:
* a party at the Munchkins at which, consumed by alcohol, I ended up inviting everyone for a long weekend in Las Vegas the year after next
* hangover Saturday
* Christmas tree erecting in the village square
* supper at our house for six with someone else doing the cooking
* chief cook and bottle washer at Mrs Bancroft's light bites and nibbles open house yesterday
* cooking roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic for assorted waifs and strays last night
This morning I discover the dogs have fox mange and the Christmas tree lights outside our house have been on the random flashing setting all through the night. Classy.
That's about it.
Love Maddie x
Easter in Corfu. Moving and bonkers. Here's the bonkers bit: And then a mad scramble to pick up the broken...
Back in the Shire - for a while at least - we get quickly back into the swing of things. A night out at a local village hall where the sm...
The longer I spend in Lush Places, my enchanted village home in Dorset, the more I realise that there is some kind of magic at work here. ...
‘Shit happens’ it says in a heart drawn in indelible pink ink at the back of the teenage shelter in Lush Places. And then we’re off...
So now we're here, back in the bosom of Agios Magikades. And very chilly it is too. There's cloud obscuring the mountain and a t...