Just a quick post after a very busy village weekend:
* a party at the Munchkins at which, consumed by alcohol, I ended up inviting everyone for a long weekend in Las Vegas the year after next
* hangover Saturday
* Christmas tree erecting in the village square
* supper at our house for six with someone else doing the cooking
* chief cook and bottle washer at Mrs Bancroft's light bites and nibbles open house yesterday
* cooking roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic for assorted waifs and strays last night
This morning I discover the dogs have fox mange and the Christmas tree lights outside our house have been on the random flashing setting all through the night. Classy.
That's about it.
Love Maddie x
Far, far, far from Dorset's madding crowd is Bluebell Hill. The views from up here are stunning. Nature provides the most beauti...
Up in the fields, the bluebells are uncurling. There's a frost in the corner but May is bursting out in the hedgerow. The...
It's the day before the election and I still haven't decided which way to vote. This has never happened to me before. I know who I...
Up in the churchyard, the sheep are safely grazing. We walk up the lane and the dog disappears after a pheasant. I'm left whistling, ...
We've just picked up a vehicle for my big brother from Kostas and Antonis at the appropriately-named Sunrise Car Hire. They'r...