Just a quick post after a very busy village weekend:
* a party at the Munchkins at which, consumed by alcohol, I ended up inviting everyone for a long weekend in Las Vegas the year after next
* hangover Saturday
* Christmas tree erecting in the village square
* supper at our house for six with someone else doing the cooking
* chief cook and bottle washer at Mrs Bancroft's light bites and nibbles open house yesterday
* cooking roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic for assorted waifs and strays last night
This morning I discover the dogs have fox mange and the Christmas tree lights outside our house have been on the random flashing setting all through the night. Classy.
That's about it.
Love Maddie x
So we joined a convoy of cars, hooting and tooting down from the village, out along the main road to Corfu. We passed the hospital, honk...
We're back in Greece now after a few weeks in England where we caught up with family, friends, Dorset and a book signing or two. ...
There are a number of things you shouldn't do when you're angry. Writing a resignation letter is one of them. I once knew someon...
Back in the Shire - for a while at least - we get quickly back into the swing of things. A night out at a local village hall where the sm...
With less than two months before our Big Fat Greek Gap Year comes to an end, we begin to think about all the packing up that needs to be don...