Just a quick post after a very busy village weekend:
* a party at the Munchkins at which, consumed by alcohol, I ended up inviting everyone for a long weekend in Las Vegas the year after next
* hangover Saturday
* Christmas tree erecting in the village square
* supper at our house for six with someone else doing the cooking
* chief cook and bottle washer at Mrs Bancroft's light bites and nibbles open house yesterday
* cooking roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic for assorted waifs and strays last night
This morning I discover the dogs have fox mange and the Christmas tree lights outside our house have been on the random flashing setting all through the night. Classy.
That's about it.
Love Maddie x
I woke up this morning, drooling on my pillow like Patsy from Ab Fab . My hair was sticking up on one side and a trail of clothes led to ...
It's Shrove Tuesday, the day before Lent. General Custer, he of the face carved out of Mount Rushmore and last seen loitering in the pub...
We sat in our seats, the lights went down and there was not a whirr to be heard. At the opening night of our very own Lush Places cinema i...
And now the decorations are down, the Christmas tree over the pub door that some woman thought looked like a willy has been dismantled and...
The village square is looking very pretty this year. There are lights on Christmas trees outside the houses and holly wreaths on the doors...