Just a quick post after a very busy village weekend:
* a party at the Munchkins at which, consumed by alcohol, I ended up inviting everyone for a long weekend in Las Vegas the year after next
* hangover Saturday
* Christmas tree erecting in the village square
* supper at our house for six with someone else doing the cooking
* chief cook and bottle washer at Mrs Bancroft's light bites and nibbles open house yesterday
* cooking roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic for assorted waifs and strays last night
This morning I discover the dogs have fox mange and the Christmas tree lights outside our house have been on the random flashing setting all through the night. Classy.
That's about it.
Love Maddie x
We're back in Greece now after a few weeks in England where we caught up with family, friends, Dorset and a book signing or two. ...
On the night of Good Friday - or Great Friday, as the Greeks call it - it is raining. We join the 'mourners' at the back of the vi...
When we moved into this house on Corfu, the first thing I wanted to know more about was the bookshelf. The house we are renting belongs...
We were standing outside the church as the parade made its way past us, up through the streets of the old town. Corfu is a musical ...
The island is wearing a wonderful garland of flowers this spring. The grass verges look like they've been decorated for a rural weddi...